Friday, August 22, 2008

What's Happening?!?!

First, I apologize (to the few of you who actually read my blog...giggle) for not posting sooner. I meant to post on Tuesday but then ran out of time, then I meant to post yesterday but allergies wiped me out. So here it all is, in one post.

Tuesday, the Fonz was in Milwaukee, along with the rest of the cast from Happy Days (except Ron Howard who is producing a movie). Henry Winkler was in Milwaukee for the unveiling of The Fonz' statue on the River Walk. Then they went to the Brewers game where "Potsy" (Anson Williams) sang the National Anthem and Henry Winkler threw out the first pitch. That would have been an awesome game to have gone to (even though the Brewers lost). I loved watching Happy Days "in the old days". (Photos are from JSonline.com)




Wednesday nothing much to report, except we went to the Manitowoc County Fair for the races. We went early so we could get some fair food before the races, but they wanted $10 to get into the fair (after we paid $25 to get into the pits), um they better have steak and lobster (for free) if I'm gonna spend another $10 to get into the fair. We went after the races and most of the stands were closing up. I had a combo platter with fries, cheese curds, mozzarella sticks and chicken strips which weren't that great, but at 11:30 at night what did I expect?!?! Hopefully the Sheboygan County Fair will be better! ;0)

Yesterday I took vacation and we went to pick up the new car. ZOOM-ZOOM I thought we'd never get through all the paperwork but eventually we did and off we went. We had to stop at Qdoba to re-energize after signing our names a gazillion times. I let DH drive her home since he's not allowed to drive her to work (too much debris in the air). I did take a picture but haven't downloaded it yet. It's very peppy!!! I got to take it to work today and actually didn't speed!! It has a HUGE trunk toofor hiding fabric.

Tomorrow and Sunday I am planning on working on more blocks for Tilt-A-Whirl, along with starting to load Snow Wonderland on the frame so when the panto I ordered gets here, I can start on it. I also noticed that the sewing room and bedroom are starting to get a little messy so I'll work on getting stuff picked up when I'm not sewing. That's all dependent on how I'm feeling. The allergies are draining my energy, plus I'm not sleeping well at night. I'm lucky though, my allergies are only usually for two months. I can't imagine having them year-round.

So that's what has been happening in my world. I hope to report a bunch of progress after the weekend. I'll try to be a better blogger and post more often.

No comments: