Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 4 Stash Report

Unfortunately, I didn't get much sewing in this week. Sunday I quilted and bound Santa's Got the Goods and started the Not So Top Secret QOV top which used 4.5 yards. When I've gotten the chance to sew, I've continued on the QOV top. Yesterday I finally got the blocks sewn into a top. I still need to add borders which I'll cut today for next week's numbers.

I bought some books/patterns this week, but NO FABRIC!

My numbers to date:

  • Fabric Added: 0 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 10 yards
  • Fabric Used: 4.5 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date: 26 yards
  • Net Used: 16 yards

I'm happy with my numbers so far. I would like to have more fabric used but my full-time job keeps getting in the way. ;0)

Week 5 is another quilting week. I'm hoping to get the Not So Top Secret top quilted. I'm also thinking about sending Tilt-A-Whirl to Alycia after I get it quilted too. It's not R/W/B but I think it would still work.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

did you buy books that use stash??