Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catching Up

The work madness is starting to finally slow down for the week. I haven't had any ambition to sew after working 10 hour days until today. I started piecing the mystery quilt blocks together. Hopefully I can get the top done this weekend. I also have a lot of emails and blogs to catch up on.

I can't believe it's already April, but I'm glad it is because April means it's time for BASEBALL!!! We have tickets for the Brewers vs. Reds in two weeks. I can't wait! I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll have a good year. I'm concerned about all of the "injuries" during spring training, but hopefully that will all be behind them once the regular season starts.

I also am getting very excited about going to the Chicago quilt show! It'll be here before I know it!

No comments: