Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!!!

This week sure has flown by. I actually got to work in my sewing room yesterday. I finished cutting for Double Dip of Mint Chocolate. Then I started cutting the Patchwork Party Moonlight Reflections block. I am waiting for one more block and the finishing kit to arrive yet and then I'll have everything for the top. I've gotten behind on my BOM blocks and Patchwork Party blocks so I will try to get a couple done this weekend.

The exercising has been going well. I've lost an inch in my waist already. I try to walk between 1-3 miles each day. After I get up in the morning I try to do some cardio. Yesterday after we ate, hubby and I went into town and shot some hoops. My legs are a little sore today from jumping.

This weekend I hope to get a lot accomplished since hubby will be working. It's suppose to be rainy out all weekend so perfect weather for sewing.
  1. Finish Moonlight Reflections block.
  2. Start piecing DDoMC.
  3. Finish graded assignment due on Wednesday.
  4. Finish brochure from SIL.
  5. Work on Apple Cider Medallion block.
  6. Watch The Day the Earth Stood Still.
  7. Start quilting Snapshots in Pink?

No comments: