The exercising has been going well. I've lost an inch in my waist already. I try to walk between 1-3 miles each day. After I get up in the morning I try to do some cardio. Yesterday after we ate, hubby and I went into town and shot some hoops. My legs are a little sore today from jumping.
This weekend I hope to get a lot accomplished since hubby will be working. It's suppose to be rainy out all weekend so perfect weather for sewing.
- Finish Moonlight Reflections block.
- Start piecing DDoMC.
- Finish graded assignment due on Wednesday.
- Finish brochure from SIL.
- Work on Apple Cider Medallion block.
- Watch The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- Start quilting Snapshots in Pink?