I have a list of items to look for at the quilt show. I'm hoping to stick to it, but we're going to be there for a long time so anything could happen. I wonder if they'll let us go back to the bus throughout the day to drop off our bags? Do I dare take stuff back to my seat and leave them unattended? Fabric can cause people to do some crazy things ya know! LOL I'm really looking forward to going. I'm going to have fun and not worry about anything that might jump into my arms and wants to come home with me.
Here are my numbers to date:
- Fabric Added: 0 yards
- Fabric Added to Date: 46 yards
- Fabric Used: 5 yards
- Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 79.75 yards
- Net Used: 33.75 yards
- Work on class assignment
- Finish Nature's Chorus Shoebox top
- Work on another Patchwork Party block
- Go to Brewers game!!!
- Dr. appt/bloodwork :0(
- Go to Chicago quilt show!!!