Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week #15 Stash Report

I had a pretty good sewing week. I added the borders to finish the mystery quilt top. Friday I started cutting up one of my monthly FQ bundles (Nature's Chorus) to make the strips below. The pattern is Shoebox from the book Time Out Quilts.


I have a list of items to look for at the quilt show. I'm hoping to stick to it, but we're going to be there for a long time so anything could happen. I wonder if they'll let us go back to the bus throughout the day to drop off our bags? Do I dare take stuff back to my seat and leave them unattended? Fabric can cause people to do some crazy things ya know! LOL I'm really looking forward to going. I'm going to have fun and not worry about anything that might jump into my arms and wants to come home with me.

Here are my numbers to date:

  • Fabric Added: 0 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 46 yards
  • Fabric Used: 5 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 79.75 yards
  • Net Used: 33.75 yards
Goals for the week:
  • Work on class assignment
  • Finish Nature's Chorus Shoebox top
  • Work on another Patchwork Party block
  • Go to Brewers game!!!
  • Dr. appt/bloodwork :0(
  • Go to Chicago quilt show!!!
Here is Ta Dah!, another Patchwork Party block, which I made this week also. I'm not counting these in my totals.

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Now that one is really pretty!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Have a fun time in Rosemont! :)

Great job on 'sticking' your goals...very pretty block!

Lori in South Dakota said...

when I was in Paducah, I had one of those bags (like a shopping bag) that you pulled and it had wheels. This one looked something like a suitcase, and it held LOTS of purchases! Have a great time!

Vicky said...

Maybe there will be bag sitters. At Road, the Boy Scouts have a bag sitting area. It's great to drop off bags throughout the day, and then retrieve them before leaving. Have fun at the show!!!

olga de argentina said...

hello,my name is olga.I'm argentine. great job, beautiful .congratulation