Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week #30 Stash Report

The previus week I ordered some Portobello Market fabric that was $3.75/yd...how could you pass that up? It arrived this week for 6.5 yards. I've been working on the baby blocks this week but the fabric usage was recorded last week. Although I didn't include the border last week because I am making it a little larger than than the crib instructions.

I checked my numbers for July last year. I added 71 yards to my stash. This year I've only added 9.5 this month. Woohoo! The next couple months will be a test though. We're going up north next month and I hope to stop at a couple (new to me) quilt shops, and then there is the Madison Quilt Show in September, and October is when Aster Manor comes out. I better start making some room on the shelves!

Here are my numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 6.5 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 94 yards
  • Fabric Used: 0 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 110.00 yards
  • Net Used: 16 yards
My goal this week is to finish the Baby Here blocks and start on the sashing.

No comments: