Monday, August 17, 2009

Quilt Shops

This past week we went to Eagle River on a mini-vacation with my SIL and her family. Of course I had to check if there were any quilt shops on the way. I got lucky and found two shops.

The first was Karen's Quilt Shop which was right in Eagle River. I bought the Claire handbag pattern, Don't Drink and Fly witch applique pattern, 1 yard of Kansas Winter fabric, Quilter's Peace book by Gathering Friends, and the bobbin tower. It was a nice little shop and the owner was very nice.

On the way home we stopped at The Cutting Edge in Antigo. They are one of the sponsors for Nancy's Notions so I was excited to check them out. I only bought the Opening Day pattern. I was a little disappointed with their store. They had some of the newer fabric lines, but the majority of their stuff was older fabrics and patterns.



No comments: