Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cobblestone Lane BOM

I have been waiting for several months to place my order this BOM. The shop that initially had emailed about it in July said they'd have something on their website by the end of July. Um, there still is nothing up....their loss. After searching several online shops, I placed my order and now just have to (patiently) wait another month as the first package ships in October!

The pattern is Cobblestone Lane by This & That. The fabric is Moda's Aster Manor which first comes out in October. I fell in love with this from the moment I saw it, which is odd because I'm really not into sampler quilts. That's why you should never say never, cause you just never know!

Is anyone else doing this BOM?


4 comments:

Gina said...

It's beautiful

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I agree - the quilt is beautiful! I love the This and That patterns - they are very easy to read and follow! I hadn't seen this quilt before. Where did you end up getting it from?

KatyK said...

I am considering this BOM and am confused by the offerings of several online shops. Can you please e-mail privately and let me know which you found that worked for you.

thanks,

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

KatyK you're set up as No Reply so I don't have your email address. Please email me at akwindsong@hotmail.com so I can respond to your question.