Saturday, September 26, 2009

Long Day Ahead

The worst case scenario for the races happened last night. Four of the eight divisions got their heat races in when the sky opened up and it poured for two hours. Since it still was early they had hoped to be able to get the track worked up and still get some racing in but it didn't happen. So now today we have to "squeeze" in the rest of the heat races, plus the B-mains and A-mains. We're short-handed until later tonight, plus there is a chance of rain today. It's not going to be a fun. If we can't get everything in today, we'll have to finish tomorrow. I do NOT want to work on my birthday!

But I'm leaving in a little bit to go to the local quilt show to have a little bit of fun today before I have to deal with the chaos.

If you're still with me, thanks for reading my rant. I'm off to the quilt show.

No comments: