Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week #38 Stash Report

I cut 1.5 yards so far on Alpha Buddies, but bought 1.5 yard for my next project (Miss Rosie's Sweet Escape) pattern. So it's a wash again this week, which I'll take. I also bought a couple other patterns that I didn't find at the quilt show.

Here are my numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 1.5 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 105.5 yards
  • Fabric Used: 1.5 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 123.5 yards
  • Net Used: 18.00 yards

My goal for the week is to finish cutting fabric for Alpha Buddies and start piecing blocks. I'd also like to go to the local quilt show next weekend but it will depend on how much sleep I get. I have to work at the races Friday night and Saturday. Friday night usually gets pretty late (or should I say early...as in Saturday morning) because the guys who make the feature have to re-draw and they take forever to show up....so it's usually around 1 a.m. before I get home. The races usually start early afternoon on Saturday so that doesn't leave me with a lot of extra time.

No comments: