Monday, December 14, 2009

Quilty Projects

I've been thinking about what quilty projects I want to work on next year. Here are some of the projects that I want to work on during the first quarter of the year.
  • Finish Patchwork Party 2008 - Prairie Paisley top. The blocks are complete.
  • Finish last 2 Apple Cider Medallion BOM blocks & then piece top.
  • Finish last set of He Loves My Daisies log cabin blocks & piece top.
  • Start On the Double - red/white/black (use stash)
  • Start Morning Splash (Judy L) - brights (use stash)
  • Start Timberline Log Cabin (Judy Martin) - green/turquoise
  • Continue making Cobblestone Lane BOM blocks
  • Quilt Patchwork Party Spring 2009 flimsy
  • Quilt Star of Wonder flimsy
  • Quilt Deck the Halls

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That's it?? lol

That is a pretty good list! I can't wait to start on the Judy Martin quilt, but I have to set a goal to finsh a quilt or 3 before I start on it. I'm glad I'm not working at the shop anymore and I can spend all my time on my projects! Woo!!!

Gina said...

I haven't even thought about what I want to work on yet

Love and hugs Gina xxx