Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 51 Stash Report

Wow, one more week left!  Where did the year go?!?!?  Have you started thinking about your New Year's resolutions/goals?!?!  I'm ready to FOCUS!

Nothing in this week and nothing planned in for next week.  I (finally) started working on Judy's Morning Splash, so 1/2 yard out.  I have week to use up 3-1/2 yards to meet my goal.

Check out how others did this week by checking out their stash reports.

Here are my numbers to date:

  • Fabric Added this Week: NADA!
  • Fabric Added YTD: 238.50 yards
  • Fabric Used this Week: 0.50 yards
  • Fabric Used YTD: 160.00 yards
  • Net Usage Used: -78.50 yards
Goals for this week:
  • Continue working on Morning Splash
  • Sew He Loves My Daisies blocks into a top
  • Finish loading Patchwork Party 2009 to the frame

4 comments:

Dianne B. in England said...

I think you've had a respectable year. You have bought fabric, but you've also used up a LOT. And I love your FOCUS plan. What a great idea! Merry Christmas! :)

Vicki H. said...

Not bad totals for the year!! I have a plan already for this next year, now to stick to it!
Vicki

SpinningStar said...

Good plans for next year.

Have you decided which system you like - blogger or wordpress? I noticed that you have another blog in wordpress to keep track of your goals.

Liz

Lori in South Dakota said...

good idea, a plan!! I plan to keep better totals! I forgot to keep track of the total yardage for the year. I figure its the USING that's most important. I'm working at moving old stuff out so the new stuff can be used!