Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birdseye Layout

I started laying out the blocks on my bed.  Not enough room.  The garage has big enough floor space, but gasp, the thought of putting my blocks on the dirty floor where there could be oil or grease just made me ill.  So I've come to the conclusion that I need a bigger house so I can properly lay out my blocks to see how they look together.   Oh wait, if I have a bigger house, that means more housework to ignore.  Guess I'll live with what I have.  So after moving a couple things around in the computer room, this is what Birdseye looks like at the moment.  Nothing really goofy jumps out at me...like two of the same fabrics next to each other.  I just need to make the four corner triangles and sew the rows together and this puppy'll be done.


3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Oh I love it!!!! Are you going to put a border on it? And was this fabric that you weren't thrilled about when you started using it? If it was, how do you like it now?

I think it looks fantastic!!!

Yvette said...

That is gorgeous!!

I don't have space either but the thought of having more to clean makes me ill. LOL!

Lori said...

good idea, don't get more housework!