Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Christmas in....June?!?!?

If someone happened to be driving by, they may have thought it was snowing.  But it was just me, blowing out the dogs.  Riley feels totally bald, but there is still fur coming out of him.  Sonny is just starting to blow his coat now.  Hubby took a couple pictures of me working on Sonny.


If you click on the picture below, you can see all the fur flying around.


The supervisor had to do a quality check.


Here's Riley looking all dapper after his grooming.


2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OMG!! I didn't realize it was such an ordeal to blow them out! lol

I used to use the rolling lint collectors to get the fur off my old doxie, but she was black and her fur got EVERYWHERE! lol

Lady Beekeeper said...

Amy, what are you using in the photo? I have wanted to get a dog dryer but don't know what to get. Does that work?

Riley looks fantastic!