Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All Tangled Up

We had another storm go through around 2 a.m. Saturday morning.  I couldn't sleep with all the thunder so I thought I'd work on winding a hank of yarn that I wanted to use.  Bad idea!  It ended up getting all knotted up.  I worked on untangling until 4:30 a.m. and then decided I better get back to sleep or my entire day would be shot.


Finally, after many more hours of untangling, it is wound into a ball.


Monday night I cast on my first shawl which I'm calling Caramello since the yarn makes me think of chocolate and caramel.  Last night I made a little more progress and it looks a little something like this....


The free pattern is Multnomah which you can find on Hello Kitty's blog.


1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Love that yarn! Definitely a good choice in the shawl!