Last night I decided to tackle Caramello and get it back on track. I figured out where the markers needed to go after I had to tink (knit spelled backwards) back to my lifeline. It now has one more row knit than I had before my 'oops'. I'm on row 4 of the 8th repeat. My goal was to have this done by the end of August, so it's still feasible that it will happen. I'd for sure like to have it done by next Saturday.
I also started working on Welcome to My Pad last night. Everything is cut, just need to start sewing. Although I remember now why I don't work with panels more often. Like most, it isn't straight on the fabric so I need to be a little creative with how I sew the border on.
This morning I've been working on quilting Alpha Buddies. I started with the Windy Day panto but I didn't like how it was looking, so I ripped the little bit I had and decided on Ebb and Flow instead. I have a couple more passes and it will be done, but I have a graduation party to go to so it'll have to wait until I get back.