- Get 2 flying geese sets done (Step 4) for Washington Medallion BOM - 1 set complete.
Finish cutting charms fabric for Sweet Summertime.
- Work on piecing backings to use up some stash.
Continue knitting the first part of Caramello.
- Quilt table topper.
Cancel insurance on wagon - poor thing had a terminal illness Plan food for family get-together.
- Drop off donation box - 4 garbage bags are loaded in the car and ready to be dropped off during lunch.
- Drop off books by brother.
- Gather items for work food drive.
Sweep out garage and vacuum up dog hair.
- Ongoing - Work on sorting/cutting scraps (currently 2 medium sized bins and grocery bag).
- Ongoing - Enter data into family tree database.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Week 8/2 To-Do List - Mid-Week Update
Now this is more like it. I love seeing items crossed off my list!