Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 8/23 To-Do List

I got quite a bit done on my day off last week and more done on Saturday morning.  Hubby's work schedule will be changing next month so this will be my last "me" weekend coming up.  I better make good use of it!
  • Bind Sweet Summertime
  • Knit 3 more repeats (on #8 currently) on Caramello
  • Piece two Cobblestone Lane BOM blocks
  • Start a Christmas project
  • Piece backing for Alpha Buddies (on day off)
  • Quilt Alpha Buddies (Saturday)
  • Quilt table topper
  • Cut Sonny's nails and trim paws
  • Go to Sam's Club
  • Ongoing - Work on piecing backings to use up some stash
  • Ongoing - Work on sorting/cutting scraps (currently 2 medium sized bins and grocery bag)
  • Ongoing - Enter data into family tree database and organize hard copies

2 comments:

Gina said...

That's alot to get through. Good Luck

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great list!! You can do anything that you put your mind to! I have made a very good start on my TO DOs for August... I have faith in you that you can do a lot and enjoy your last YOU weekend! ;)