Thursday I started cutting Cobblestone Lane blocks #5, but didn't quite have it in me to start piecing.
Yesterday I decided to start piecing and today I finished them. Blocks #6 are applique so I may grab the finishing kit which has 6 irish chain blocks. Then I can go back to the applique ones.
Earlier this week I realized I had goofed up the ribbing on one side of the Melbourne sleeves. On Thursday I ripped them back to the cuff and started over. I'm slowly but surely making progress. It seems like it's going slow, but I guess that's partially because I'm doing both sleeves instead of just the one. This picture was taken yesterday. I added 3 more chevrons during the Packers' game.
Judy at Patchwork Times is having a Two at a Time Sock Knit-along which starts tomorrow. Below is the yarn I'm going to use. I had thought I was all ready to go, but when I grabbed my needles (two different brands) realized one size 2 was 2.75 mm and the other was 3.0 mm so I will need to get another 2.75 mm one before I can cast on.