- Continue praying that hubby's work situation works out - still negotiating.
- Sew 4 patch blocks from Go Green leftovers & cut scraps into useable sizes
- Start cutting the Eagle quilt
- Decide on backing for Go Green
- Knit at least 4 more rows on Redwood shawl (start on R17)
- Blog about trip to California
- Start brushing dogs' teeth
- Get knots out behind Sonny's ears
- Vacuum car
- Vacuum/dust house by Tuesday night
- Internet service coming to upgrade service on Wednesday
- Type 2-3 family tree records (obits, wedding, anniv) each day
- Re-email photos to county genealogy website
Monday, October 11, 2010
To Do List - Week 10/11
Another week, another to-do list.