It's been a busy holiday/vacation, but I've made some progress on my crafty projects. On Thanksgiving I worked on sewing the sleeves to the front and back on Melbourne. The sides and sleeves still need to be seamed, and I need to make the neckband. That's all that has to be done yet.
I also made quite a bit of progress on my mystery shawl. I finished Clue 1 and started on Clue 2. Unfortunately I can't show you a picture until the mystery has been revealed. (There are 5 clues total.)
I did load the Eagle quilt to the quilt frame, but I've been procrastinating on quilting it. (That's why I have over 20 flimsies waiting to be quilted....my least favorite part of quilting!) Instead, I decided to make the Delightful wallhanging so I had something Christmasy for my cubicle at work. The applique (top of the ornament) needs to be sewn down and the handle of the ornaments embroidered. Then it's ready for quilting. I'm quicker getting the smaller stuff done though! ;0)
The best part, I'll be back in the black on my stash report tomorrow!!!