- 11 hours spent sewing and back in the black on my weekly stash report
- Finished adding the borders to Infinity Star
- Piecing the backing for Infinity Star & loaded it on the frame
- Completed by March UFO project - Delightful!
- Finished piecing Canterbury Crossings
- Started cutting Tea with Betsy & Martha
- 53.75 hours spent knitting
- Finished knitting body and sleeves on Elphaba
- Finished Clue 2 & started Clue 3 on the Cynthia mystery shawl
- Cast on Channel, a test knit pullover sweater (halfway done with body)
- 28.6 miles walked/slogged
- Still reading Voyager - just under 500 pages left
- Started reading Rattlesnake Crossing during vacation (there is no way I was lugging a 1000-page book (see item above) in my carry-on.
- Went on vacation to Las Vegas & Phoenix
Friday, April 1, 2011
Wow, it's hard to believe that March Madness is over already. It seems just like yesterday that we were starting the basketball season and now it's over (except for NBA which goes on year-round it seems). But now basketball is over (for us) and it's on to baseball!! So besides basketball, what did I accomplish in March?