Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week #15 Stash Report

Fabric Report

This week I worked on my Washington Medallion BOM (April UFO Challenge project).  The only fabric I'm counting out for this project is the background fabric, which I cut 1/2 yard for Part 5.  I don't count BOM blocks in or out because I don't want to count all those little bits and pieces.  I have to count 3 yards in from the monthly FQ club.

Here are my numbers:

~ Fabric Used this Week: .50 yards
~ Fabric Used YTD:  20.25 yards

~ Fabric Added this Week:  3 yards
~ Fabric Added YTD:  14.75 yards

~ Net Usage: +5.50 yards

Yarn Confessional

WEBS is having a yarn sale this month and next so I bought some cotton blend yarn to make two lighter weight sweaters.

Go to Judy’s blog and see how others did with their fabric stashbusting this week.

1 comment: