On Coastal Hoodie...I'm almost done knitting the body. "All" that will be left then is making the pocket liner, buttonband, hood, and attaching snaps. Also need to do sleeves...one of the most important parts!
and Tea w/Martha & Betsy (sorry no photo...it doesn't look much different than the last time). Two more blocks have been pieced. The rest of fabric has been cut for the red star blocks, so now I have to get sewing them together! My "Plan" is to work on a block every day....even if it's only to sew one seam.
Tea w/Martha & Betsey Block Count:
- 5 of 5 blue star blocks done
- 5 of 18 red star blocks done
- 0 of 17 cream star blocks done
- 2 of 36 red/cream HST blocks done
- 0 of 4 blue/cream HST blocks done