Drop off donations at SVP Finish sewing Tea w/Betsy & Martha rows together - last 2 rows are pieced, just have to sew all rows together.
- Iron stabilizer on back of t-shirts for friend's t-shirt quilt
- Re-size & print photos for my brother
Trim dogs' nails.
- Knit at least 2 more inches on twisted rib cowl (need ~4 inches total).
- Finished border #1 on Tea w/Betsy & Martha
- Add border #2 on Tea w/Betsy & Martha
- Add border #3 on Tea w/Betsy & Martha
- Vet appointment
- Make 4 patches for Regina
- Wind bobbins to finish quilting Infinity Star top.
- Finish quilting Infinity Star top (~halfway)
- Photo yarn stash to add to Ravelry
Sunday, November 13, 2011
To-Do List - Week of 11/13
I did pretty good on last week's to-do list, plus did a bunch of stuff over the weekend that wasn't on my list. I'm adding quite a bit this week. My main goal is to finish Tea w/Betsy & Martha so I can get it shipped off to Alycia for No Soldier Forgotten.