March brought the end of the high school basketball season, and a little bit of crafty time.
Finish putting borders on smaller blocks- done
- Cut sashing for t-shirt quilt - hopefully tomorrow
- Start sewing sashing to t-shirt blocks - nope
- Paper-piece the HSTs for Part 7 of Washington Medallion - nope
Start Fuyu (cowl) - another Toshdown project- done (picture below)
- Finish collar on Vodka Gimlet - nope
- Finish sleeves on Vodka Gimlet - started the first sleeve
- Log at least 30 miles of walking/slogging for the 100-mile Challenge/my Virtual Walk - logged a total of 113 miles from Jan. 1-Mar. 31
- Participate in the
BlarneyLegal Run Around 5K Run/Walk - done
- Participate in the Run 4 Home 10K Run - technically was April 1st, but I'm so excited I'll post it this month too
- Spent WAAAAYYYY too much time playing Castleville again. I've caught up with the quests so I shouldn't be spending quite as much time playing.
- Started Tart Sky Ladder scarf