I've finally got something on the needles again! I started this last Friday night and it's knitting up really quick! The pattern is Pull Me Over and as soon as I saw the progress pics from the test knitters, I knew I wanted to make one for myself. The yarn I'm using is, of course, Madelinetosh in the Terrarium colorway (greens and browns). This is a difficult color to photograph. The colors are much more vibrant in real life, but the camera (with and without flash) always mutes the colors. I have a couple more rows before the waist decreases. The pattern has instructions for cap sleeves and long sleeves (stockinette or ribbed). I'm making the ribbed long sleeve version since it gets rather cold here in Wisconsin.
I know it's not Design Wall Monday, but I never remember to post on Monday, so I'm going to post it today. I have also been working on Washington Medallion. I finished Month 8 and almost have Month 9 complete. The pinwheels and one block are done. The HSTs are done for the for Blocks 2-4, I just need to piece them together. Here is a picture of all the pinwheels and blocks through Month 8.