Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Two Finishes!!!

It's done...with time to spare!  Nighty Nighty Owl is done and ready to be gifted to the mommy-to-be at the baby shower on Saturday.


I also finished Pamir, the hat I cast on last Friday.  Gotta love quick projects!


Up next the pooling sock challenge.  I think I've decided on Ampersand (upside down) sock.  I might cast on tonight yet. It depends if I have any quiet time so I can pay attention at the beginning since it's been a while since I've knit socks.

Today The Loopy Ewe also revealed the 2nd Qtr Challenge details which requires you to knit a stranded/colorwork project.  I'm going to make a cowl, but have to wait until the yarn gets here.  Yes, I ordered yarn.  The needles are going to be smoking for the next couple of months because I have the two challenges mentioned, plus MadMay is coming up in May.  Then Camp Loopy starts in June and will go for three months.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Congrats On Finishing TheQuilt In Time!!! sorry about the writing. the phone doesn't like blog comments.Apparently. Lol