Sunday, June 30, 2013

To-Do List - 7/1/13

Camp Loopy starts tomorrow.  If I have anything to say about it I'd be knitting most of the week, but I doubt hubby will appreciate that though.  I have off this week, but no big plans except to relax.  I would like to get one of the items below done around the house every day.


  • Wash windows
  • Clean out refrigerator
  • Dog baths
  • Repaint porch railing
  • Cast on Camp Loopy Project #2 - Hitchhiker
  • Cast on Fjord hat
  • Re-do button-band on Charleston Tea
  • Washington Medallion - Sew on floater border #3 (UFO list)
  • Washington Medallion - Sew on block rows (UFO list) - had hoped to have this done, but the math didn't add up so I'm decided what to do
  • Make backing for Recipe for Friendship flimsie (UFO list)
  • Load Recipe for Friendship on frame (UFO list)
  • Quilt Recipe for Friendship (UFO list)
  • Make binding for Recipe for Friendship (UFO list)
  • Bind Recipe for Friendship (UFO list)
  • Go through boxes under quilt frame
  • Declutter in bedroom closet



  • No comments: