Friday, September 13, 2013

Knitting Report - Week Ending 9/13/13

Twenty-six days without buying yarn and counting!!!  I am a bit torn though. I forgot about The Loopy Ewe's 4th Quarter Challenge. Sheri posted the rules for the challenge a couple days ago. We can get a discount on yarn until next Wednesday. I think I'm going to wait and see if any worsted yarn is posted on their Monday update before deciding.

I did not buy any new patterns, but there was definitely some eye candy posted this week. The new BrooklynTweed Fall patterns came out. I like Bray and Stonecutter (both cable sweaters of course). Oshima looks like a very comfy sweater to wear on a cold, damp winter day. 

Also a new book from KnitPicks. Dianthe is a cute cardigan with cables.

My numbers are still the same this week.  I'm thinking I might knit up a quick cowl or hat after I finish the back of my Gelsomina to use up a skein or two. 

Used this Week: 0 skein
Used since August: 5 skein

Added this Week: 0 skeins
Added since August: 51 skeins

Net Used since August: -46 skeins

Visit Judy's blog to see how others are doing on their knitting report.

No comments: