Friday, October 11, 2013

On the Needles - 10/11/13

The Fall Line Scarf is finished!  The yarn is Madelinetosh Vintage in the Cherry colorway.  I really fell in love with this colorway.  (So much that I ordered enough today to knit a sweater.) The funny thing is it was my second choice. I guess it was meant to be.


After finishing the scarf, I picked up Gelsomina and finished knitting the back.  I ended up putting the middle stitches on waste yarn.


When that was done, I cast on the for the front.  I'm knitting the next size larger to accommodate for the "girls".


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great job!! I love the scarf and the sweater is coming along nicely!!

Cathy said...

That is such a gorgeous sweater. I'm looking forward to seeing it done, as I am sure, are you.