Friday, October 18, 2013

Yarn Report - Week Ending 10/18/13

I had said there would be yarn coming in this week, and I wasn't kidding. First up is my Eat.Sleep.Knit order. From top to bottom: Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Goldmine and Amber Flame. I bought these to make a Cameo (Ravelry link) shawl. Next is Cephalopod Skinny Bugga in 17 Year Cicada which may become a Storm Warning (Ravelry link) shawl or a cowl. Last, but not least, are 3 skeins Madelinetosh Pashmina in Cherry to make a Breakwater (Ravelry link) sweater.


The second package is from The Loopy Ewe. From left to right: Loopy Legends Karen's Bora Bora Retreat, Loopy Legends Cheryl's Michigan Sunrise, Loopy Legends Judy's Favorite Quilt, and Madelinetosh Vintage in Cherry.  I'm not sure what I'm going to make with the Loopy Legends yarn yet.  The Madelinetosh yarn will be used to make mittens or a hat to go along with the Fall Line Scarf I just completed.


Used this Week: 0 skein
Used since August: 7 skein

Added this Week: 10 skeins
Added since August: 69 skeins

Net Used since August: -62 skeins 

Visit Judy's blog to see how others are doing.

1 comment:

Judy Laquidara said...

I expect that the Black Friday sale, if there is one, at ESK, will be bad news for me but otherwise, I'm done. Love your yarn choices and the patterns you've chosen.