Friday, December 6, 2013

Yarn Report - Week Ending 12/6/13

First the good news. I still have to seam my Gelsomina sweater together, but I'm going to record the yardage I used now since the knitting is actually done. I also used 1/2 skein for the Steinway hat. A total of 6 skeins used. 

Now for all of the Black Friday yarn that arrived this week. I started out being good but then I reached the next level and then I only had a little bit further to reach the next level, etc. It's a viscous cycle. Most of the yarns I ordered where new to me yarn though.


Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Pewter
for scarf, hat, mittens set 
Lorna's Laces Sportmate in Aqua
for Vercheres Pullover (Ravelry link).


Cephalopod Yarns Skinny Bugga in Spanish Dancer
Yarnathon prize - ESK t-shirt
Numma Numma Doppio in Granny Smith (probably my favorite)
Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Boysenberry


Madelinetosh DK in Begonia Leaf
 

Dream in Color Classy in Malibu Sail for Birch Bark pullover
(picture does not show true color)


Dream in Color Classy in Blue Sage for scarf 
(picture does not show true color)


Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Oxblood for cowl


Not from ESK - Black Trillium Ice gradient set
to make Traliccio cowl (Ravelry link)

Used this Week: 6 skein
Used since August: 13 skein

Added this Week: 37 skeins
Added since August: 131 skeins

Net Used since August: -118 skeins

I have one more package coming from ESK (the colorway I wanted didn't match so I had to choose another colorway) and one package from The Loopy Ewe.

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Each one is prettier than the next. My Black Friday box arrived earlier this week. I will try to post tomorrow.

Lori said...

ROFL--I must not have paid attention, a stash report for yarn!
What cookies did you make??