Friday, January 17, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 1/17/14

I finished Packer Baktus so I get to count 430 yards used this week.

No yarn has come in, nor has any been ordered! I hate to say I was tempted after I finished my shawl, but I did not give in to that temptation. It's been 14 days since I last ordered yarn. Baby steps!

I'm still waiting for my second Miss Babs package to arrive from December but that was counted in last year's report. The skeins didn't match so they are dyeing a new batch for me. How sweet is that?!?!

Used this Week: 430 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3310 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1710 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1600 yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

1 comment:

Judy Laquidara said...

14 days! Who else would understand what a victory that is but knitters! :)