Friday, March 7, 2014

On the Needles - 3/7/14

I finished the waffle scarf earlier this week. The body of Dianthe is also finished. It's currently blocking since the edges were curling like crazy.


Now I'll be on sleeve island for the foreseeable future. The pattern calls for 3.5 inches of garter stitch for the hem, but I'm only going to do 1.5 inches and add one extra cable repeat to make up for the difference. Since the picture was taken, I have started on the cable design.


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Yay! Such great progress. It's fun seeing what you have new each week.

straythreads said...

beautiful sweater was it knit in one piece?

Judy S. said...

Nice work. Sleeves seem to take forever, don't they? Is the color of the edging more true? It fascinates me how different colors look in different photos.