Friday, March 14, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 3/14/14

My numbers haven't changed. I'm still working on Dianthe so can't count any of that out yet. I've been cold sheeping for 70 days now!  

I keep going back and forth about buying the BlueSands Cardigan pattern. I really would like to get it but the cost is really holding me back. It's currently $9 where most sweater patterns are $6 or $7. I've been watching to see if the exchange rate will bring it down a bit. Plus if I buy the pattern, then I know I'll want to buy yarn to go with it. So that's another reason why I haven't bought the pattern yet.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3944 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1980 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1964 yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Great looking numbers Amy! I've decided not to track my yarn numbers, but I still thank you for your suggestion earlier this year. Eventually, maybe??? I just don't have the time to dedicate to the tracking.

Can't wait to see some pics of the current progress :)

Masonry Mesa said...

Lovely post thanks for posting.