Friday, April 25, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 4/25/14

Nothing out and nothing in this week again. My final yarn club package should arrive next week so you should see a numbers change next Friday. I've been cold-sheeping for 22 days.

Since this is the last Friday of the month, here is my chart comparing the last three years of yarn acquisitions.  Even though there was a purchase this month, I am very happy with my willpower so far this year.




Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 4494 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 4825 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (331) yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.


2 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

You're my hero! Great job!

Amy said...

It's been nice sitting down and catching up with you (with a cup of coffee in hand). I've been absent from blogland for the past few weeks----Well done on keeping your yarn collection in-check (until this week, it looks like!) LOL

Lovely, lovely.
Have fun with Camp Loopy hitting soon!