Friday, May 23, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 5/23/14

Well, more yarn arrived this week...1990 yards to be exact. I've been wanting to knit the Wavy Cowl for a while but didn't have the yarn. I've been intrigued by Lorna's Laces Daffodil colorway for a while but didn't quite know what I'd make with it. I decided this colorway would be great for the Wavy Cowl. While I was at it, I ordered a couple more skeins that could make a nice pairing for a two color project. 



From left to right: Dream in Color Classy in Magic Orchid and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Daffodil, Charcoal, Fresh Stripe, and Putty.

My total is starting to get away from me, but hopefully I can get back in the black by the end of the year.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 5235 yards

Added this Week: 1990 yards
Added To Date: 8127 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (2892) yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.


No comments: