Camp Loopy Project #2 has commenced. I am knitting Wanderling, a pullover knit in sportweight yarn. What was I thinking?!?!
I had to start over not once, but TWICE before I figured out why I was a stitch short on the mock cable. The mock cables is sl1, k2, psso. I was reading it as sl1, k2tog, psso so I was short one stitch.
It also took me a while to get the increases correct. I usually knit front/back to increase where this pattern has you make 1 left/right. I couldn't remember if I had to put the needle thru the front or the back each time so I'd have to look at the stitch key and then would lose my place on the pattern. Throw in short rows too, and I was feeling like a sweater newbie. I eventually ended up writing the short row portion out in Excel. Now that the short rows are done, I am back in my comfort zone and am making some progress.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.