Friday, August 29, 2014

On the Needles - 8/29/14

Thank you all for the nice comments about the Hurricane Hat. Quite a few of you said it went into your favorites and/or you printed out the pattern. Here is a picture of the finished hat.


Shortly after finishing my hat, I cast on Heathered. I figured now that I have to spend half of my work week up at the receptionist desk, my wardrobe could use a little makeover. I went clothes shopping (one of my most dreaded tasks) and found a dress (gasp! I'm more of a pants, preferably jeans, kinda gal) that I liked but it is sleeveless. When I saw Heathered, I thought it would be a great compliment to the dress.

I didn't have time to take a current picture, but this is what I knit on the first day. I couldn't put it down. It's a couple inches longer now and almost ready to split for the sleeves (which I hope to get to tomorrow since it's supposed to rain).


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Wow! Heathered is going to be beautiful. It's always nice when we enjoy the project so much we don't want to put it down. Cute hat, too!

Judy S. said...

Looks like a nice project. Now to check out the pattern. I finally finished my CL project! Hurrah.