Thursday, September 18, 2014

Knitting Plan

I mentioned the other day that had it not been for Sheri announcing the Loopy Academy that I had a knitting plan. When I went to start my second project, I couldn't find the needles I was looking for. After searching for a bit, I found the needle with a hat that I wanted to knit that goes with a cowl I knit last year. This got me thinking again about making a list of projects that I should concentrate on for the rest of this year. Aside from the Loopy Academy projects, the rest really don't have any deadlines so the list is not in any particular order.

  1. Loopy Academy hat project.
  2. Loopy Academy mittens project.
  3. Finish Heathered cardigan (pockets, sleeves, buttonband)
  4. Fjord Hat
  5. Finish Wavy Daffodil Cowl
  6. Finish Dianthe (sleeve #2, buttonband)
  7. Finish Charleston Tea (buttonband)
  8. BlueSand Cardigan
If I could finish Heathered and Dianthe, my yarn report would definitely look better.



No comments: