Friday, September 12, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 9/12/14

Well, I told you it was coming! It all arrived last Saturday. Good thing hubby didn't notice both packages.

Five skeins of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Heavyweight in Cranberry Bogged.  The picture leans towards red, but it's a wonderful Cranberry color!



My school supplies arrived for the Loopy Academy - top right Cascade 220 in Magenta (mittens), bottom right - Biscotte & Cie Felix in Eragon (cowl), bottom left Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Thraven Fledge (hat). Of course, I had to buy a book bag to hold my school supplies. I've had my eye on this bag ever since it was available.


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 7,643 yards

Added this Week: 3,012 yards
Added To Date: 18,912 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (11,269) yards


Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the Blue Moon. I just started a sweater using Socks that Rock in Blackbird. I have decided to delay starting Loopy Academy until next semester. I need a little breather with deadlines and time to catch up.