Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 9/18/14

The School Spirit Cowl was completed which used 214 yards.

I've gone a little crazy on ordering yarn this month. Let's just say they're early birthday presents to myself. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Nothing has come in yet, but I ordered (directly from Germany) a sweater's quantity worth of Wollmeise's new sportweight yarn, Blend (564 yards/skein of merino, cashmere and nylon). Several knitters have said it's as good, if not better, than Bugga yarn. 

Then earlier this week I received an email that Elann will be closing their online shop and selling yarn through Amazon so I had a gift card balance that needed to be used up before November. Both packages should be arriving in the next week.

Used this Week: 214 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 7,857 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 18,912 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (11,055) yards


Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

No comments: