Saturday, September 6, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 9/5/14


Well, nothing to report this week. My Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure a lot of people placed orders before the prices went up. There is other yarn on the way though. The Loopy Ewe has replaced their quarterly challenges with the Loopy Academy. Once my school supplies (yarn) arrive, I will get started right away. Hard to believe I'm going to be a freshman again. LOL

The funny thing is that just last weekend I had created a knitting plan for the rest of the year. After I finish Heathered, I was going to knit either Sambuca or BlueSand. Guess that plan may be put on hold for a bit. If only there were more hours in the day.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 7,643 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 15,900 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (8,257) yards


Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

No comments: