Friday, October 31, 2014

On the Needles - 10/31/14

Happy Halloween everyone!!! Formerly on the needles was my hat (Windschief) for the Eat.Sleep.Knit Stephen West challenge. This was my first time using this yarn, Yarn Love, Anne Shirley (worsted weight). It's super soft and knits up really nice. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the fibers are twisted pretty loosely so this may pill a lot. We'll see hat happens after it's worn and washed a couple times.


Next up will be Carabe. Judy and I are both knitting this and having an informal Carabe Knit Along. Feel free to join us.

Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very nice finish...I like the pattern.

Judy S. said...

Nice hat, Amy! What colors are you using on your Carabe?