Saturday, November 15, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 11/14/14

I finished a second Windschief hat which used 125 yards. 

Both of my WEBS orders came last week but I didn't get to post until now. The first package had some new (to me) yarn and new (to me) colorways.  Shalimar Equus, Homage, and Madelinetosh.






The second order had Rowan Pure Wool Worsted yarn to use for Hay Cove, the test knit that Judy just finished. I ordered a couple extra colors in case one color didn't play nice with the rest.



The two purples that didn't make the cut.


I also received an order from Madelinetosh which had two colorways that I wanted to see in real life - Fir Wreath and Simone.




Used this Week: 125 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 8,549 yards

Added this Week: 5,342 yards
Added To Date: 39,035 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (30,486) yards


No comments: