Friday, February 20, 2015

Upcoming Knitting Projects

I'm almost done with my second Loopy Academy assignment and then have to decide what my next project will be.

My third Loopy Academy assignment will be the Double Stripe Cowl using the following yarn. Looking at the variegated yarn just makes me happy, it's so bright and colorful.


For the ESK colorwork KAL, I'm going to knit the Pixelated Pullover in Button Jar Blue, Begonia Leaf and Stovepipe.


Then there is the ESK mitered square KAL, I'm going to knit the Cerys Baby Blanket. My nephew and his fiancee are expecting a baby in August. I emailed them asking what the colors would be for the baby's room and was told it would be camouflage. The dark brown, orange and green will be the main stripe colors. The lighter brown will be a stripe separately each main color. The second picture has the first light brown I ordered, but it seemed a little too dark. The first picture shows the new light brown I ordered, but it may be too light. I haven't decided which one I'll use yet.



The ESK sock KAL, I'm planning on using the yarn I won during last year's yarnathon for Hermione's socks.


So much knitting to do!!!

No comments: