Friday, April 24, 2015

On the Needles - 4/24/15

The abundant cowl is done except for weaving in the ends and blocking. No finished picture yet until it's blocked.

In the meantime, I cast on for the ESK Mitered Square KAL. I am knitting a baby blanket for my nephew's baby due at the end of August. The theme for the baby's room is camouflage so I'm hoping these colors will work. It currently looks like a nice sized potholder. It's supposed to be rainy (maybe even some snow mixed in) this weekend so I should be able to make some good progress on this.

The designer knit 8 rows for each color. I should have made mine double that because I'm using smaller needles, but I'm not ripping back. The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash.


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the colors!