Friday, September 11, 2015

Off & On the Needles - 9/11/15

I completed the daffodil socks last week.



To earn the ESK "Happy Hooker" badge, I need to complete a crochet project. I watched several crochet You Tube videos and tried to figure it out, but it just looked like a mess. So I went back to Ravelry to see if there was another project I could try. I found a tutorial on how to crochet a hot pad (Ravelry link) using the Tunisian crochet method. Now this I "got". It's currently 26 inches. I'm using the leftover Cascade 220 yarn from the baby blanket I knit earlier this year.


I will only have one more badge to earn after the Happy Hooker and that is Special Delivery.  Since it's my birthday month, I will earn that one in the near future also.

Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Amy, I love your sock yarn. It's so bright and happy. I'm not a crocheter either, but my sister is. I like what you are making for that project.