Friday, February 12, 2016

On the Needles - 2/12/16

Hitofude hasn't changed since last week. I'll probably work on it tomorrow since I'll have some quiet time to pay attention to what I'm doing.

Last Friday afternoon I cast on for the Carson Throw (Ravelry link). I ended up knitting the colors in the order of my picture. By Sunday night I had surpassed February's KAL goal of 70 rows. It took me two tries to knit the cast on, but then I was on cruise control. Originally when the KAL was announced, I wasn't that interested in knitting this, but I'm glad I decided to do it because it's been a relaxing and fun knit so far.


76 rows completed

My week was very hectic so by the time I got home from work, I really didn't feel like knitting. Plus, I think I'm coming down with something. So today I decided to take a little "off" time and managed to knit half of row 92. This is an increase row, and I had to stop because I couldn't fit any more stitches on my cable. I have a longer cable ordered but it won't get here until next week, so Carson is on hold until my new needle gets here.


91 -1/2 rows completed

I am knitting mine in Cascade Superwash 220 - Color 1 - 1914 Alaska Sky, Color 2 - 892 Space Needle, Color 3 - Baby Denim, Color 4 - 1944 West Point Blue Heather, Color 5 - 904 Colonial Blue Heather, Color 6 ("Pop" stripe) - 821 Daffodil

Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

No comments: